Bespoke training solutions for governments and international organisations
Our job : Our highly experienced team which includes former UK, US and French officers, ratings and senior government officials are working with governments to ensure their personnel are trained to the highest standards to deal with a whole host of complex challenges while deployed in the field. Our main clients are:
- Armies & Navy’s – Ministries of Defence
- Policing – Ministries of Interior
- Coastguard – Maritime and Transport Ministries
- Expeditionary and Institutional Medical – Health Ministries and deployable civil servants and diplomats.
Our services :
- Training Need Analysis – A systematic approach to understanding the clients specific training requirements to ensure the training designed or delivered meets the organisational and individual requirements, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Design & Development – Training programmes built specifically to each client’s respective requirements ensuring an up to date, realistic, relevant and compliant training experience
- Delivery Worldwide – A global network of experienced instructors including former special forces operators, intelligence officers and senior government executives deployable at short notice to our clients worldwide
- Evaluation – A Training evaluation process to ensure that candidates are able to implement their learning in their respective workplaces and employment roles.
Our added value : A 5-year verifiable track record of providing governments and international organisations with turnkey, bespoke solutions. This includes delivering training for EU missions and United Nations Troop and Police Contributing Countries in complex environments in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Our fully accredited and internationally recognised training wing can be exported worldwide and has a reputation for excellence in providing training programmes at both the tactical and strategic levels from basic to advanced bespoke courses. These can also take place in our first-class specialist training centre in St-Astier (France) or in our maritime training centre in Liverpool (UK).